SC Appleseed works to safeguard all immigrants’ rights, collaborating with state agencies to ensure that no unnecessary hurdles prevent immigrants from realizing the protections afforded by our laws. We also provide education and advocacy to our state’s legislative delegations on immigrants’ rights and the need for comprehensive immigration reform at the federal level. You can learn more about our work on immigrants rights in South Carolina and current projects on our immigration policy page.
Here you will find helpful information and resources regarding immigrants’ rights in South Carolina.
- Frequently Asked Questions about Immigrants and Government Benefits
- Preguntas Frecuentes sobre Inmigracion y Beneficios Gubernamentales
- DACA Renewal Process Guidelines
- Truth About Immigrants
- Registry Fact Sheet
- Why Doesn’t Everyone Just Apply for a Visa?
- Who Can Help Me with Immigration Matters
- Who Can Help Me with Immigration Matters (Spanish)
- SC – Know Your Rights
- SC – Know Your Rights (Spanish)
- Reporting Requirements
- What Part of Legal Immigration Do You Not Understand?
- Affidavits of Support and Sponsor Deeming
- Language Access
- Language Access (Spanish)
- Public Charge Fact Sheet
- Employment E-Verification
- Immigrants and Domestic Violence
- Immigrants and Domestic Violence (Spanish)
- Immigrants and Education
- Inmigrantes y Educacion (Spanish)
- Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians Are an Economical Powerhouse in South Carolina (Courtesy of the Immigration Policy Center)
- Birth Certificate: A Guide for Undocumented Parents (Spanish)
- Passport: A Guide for Undocumented Parents (Spanish)
Manuals, Reports and Policy Papers